Aktualitete mbi vendet |
Colorful landscapes, lakes, high mountains, rivers and valleys. Natural beauties that blend in cultural and historical heritage, inherited from our forefathers. All blended in the hospitable Albanian traditions that will follow you through your journey in Albania. So guys are you ready?
1.You didn’t know there are so many canyons and waterfalls? Well, I have good news, there actually are and I wouldn’t miss this one,
2. How about beaches. Just head south and the crystal clear Ionian waters of will certainly not disappoint you.
4. Is hiking too much for you? You’re in the right place. There’s a touch of melancholia every time I spend a night or two in the vicinity of . Inspired from the changing moods of these waters was the Albanian poet Lasgush Poradeci. He observed the mountains casting their shadows over the depths of its sparkling waters and blended those landscapes in his poetry.
5. The surrounding sea waters form the only marine park in Albania –
6. Another unique gem in Theth – . So rare that it is considered a natural monument.
8. A hideaway for many local and foreign tourists.
9. And many other valleys…
11. , the first capital of today’s Albania in the Middle Ages. It’s identified with our national hero, Skanderbeg.
13. More cliffs and rocky seaside…
14. Too sunny and need some fresh air? Take the water motor bikes and head towards the Pirates’ cave. Afterwards, a stop at some of those hidden beaches is not a bad idea.
15. Ok, let’s put it this way: If I were to retire today and I had to live somewhere in Albania, I would happily live in
16. Back to the 15th century there were no smartphones. During Skanderbeg’s fight against the Ottomans, the which was under control of Skanderbeg’s sister Mamica, signaled to Kruja Castle the coming of Ottoman troops using means of fire. Nowadays, it’s a pleasant bar/restaurant near Tirana.
18. is one of the most natural phenomenas in Albania. Crystal clear water bubbling in the surface from more than 50 meter deep karst hole (literally looks like a blue eye) and it’s surrounded by shades of green water. Here is a great .
20. Last, but definitely not least: This stop is the ultimate spot for your next Facebook poser shot. What a divine view and a deep sense of freedom! This daring traveller took the chance cruising through the
© 2017 CCI FRANCE ALBANIE